Sunday, January 7, 2018

Beautful Drone Pictures in Winter.

Flying Drones in Cold Weather: Always Better Safe Than Sorry

Every time I post a story on Instagram of me flying in the snow, I tend to get a couple of people reaching out to me with questions. "You can fly in the snow?" "Does the cold weather affect the drone?" "Is the drone waterproof?" and so on.


From article, (Every time I post a story on Instagram of me flying in the snow, I tend to get a couple of people reaching out to me with questions. “You can fly in the snow?” “Does the cold weather affect the drone?” “Is the drone waterproof?” and so on. When I first flew in the snow, I was definitely worried about how the drone would do up there, but after a few flights in it, I now know that I can trust it as long as I take the right steps while flying.

 Now, the first thing I will note is that I am not flying in any sort of blizzard conditions. If the wind is crazy, the visibility is poor and the roads are really bad to drive on, it is probably best you don't fly. If I am going to fly in the snow, I make sure the roads are pretty safe to be driving on so I can get to where I need to go. No matter how good you are at driving or how safe your car is, things can still go wrong and there are other people on the road that can cause accidents. That being said, if you plan on flying in the snow and are planning to drive somewhere, please be careful.

 A lot of people have asked me questions about flying when it is still snowing. I have flown in all different kinds of snow, flurries, and even some crazier heavy snow. My best suggestion is to try and wait for the snow to actually stop because it will get your drone a little bit wet depending on how far away or how long you fly. Will your drone be OK if it is wet? More than likely yes, but you probably don't want it to be soaking wet while it is up in the air and away from you for too long. Waiting a little for the snow to stop is also more helpful because you aren't getting snowflakes through your shots and usually everything is still freshly covered in snow which can give your photos a nice wintry feel.) "Go to above site for full article."

No comments:

Post a Comment